We know that plumbing should never stop and when it does, it needs to be fixed right away.
All the while, the safety of our technicians and your tenants is our utmost priority.
While on your property, our technicians:
- Take care to leave no trace by using a plastic covering to protect your flooring.
- Maintain a safe distance of 6ft from each other and from tenants while on the job.
- Frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, crew members use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol and always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Sanitize all hard surfaces upon completion prior to exiting.
Safety is integral to the culture of AJET. We welcome questions, concerns, or compliments.
**Please Note** We are monitoring the evolving situation related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and may adjust our policies as necessary to ensure best practices. We are currently practicing safety precautions while continuing to provide service as recommended by the CDC and OSHA.